Warm greetings. Thank you for your interest in Short Term Rentals (STR).
Specializing in ready-to-live-in properties in the most attractive residential areas of Dubai, we provide a full package of services tailored to meet individual requirements.
We offers a profitable and flexible way to manage your property with a team of dedicated professionals committed to get the best Return on your Investment.
By listing your property with us:
- You will have the benefit of Property Management services.
- You will find credible tenants and receive competitive returns.
- Gain the flexibility to change leasing terms.
- Occupy the unit yourself, during vacant periods.
- Landlord who lists his property with STR has the advantage of getting higher rental yields during peak season.
Short Term Rentals:
- Leases of 1 night up to one year.
- Suitable for furnished properties only.
- Landlord pays for all utility services such as cable TV, internet, water, electricity and other utilities at actual including weekly cleaning and laundry.
- All rent is paid by the tenant in advance, hence, property owner benefits from securing income on monthly basis.
In order to attract tenants quickly, we advertise vacant properties throughout our vast online marketing portals.
- Airbnb / Booking.com / Dubizzle / Property finder / Travelstaytion / Tripadvisor / MMT etc.
- Company Website.
- Direct referral / enquiry.
Leasing resulting to high occupancy of a certain property depends on many factors, such as
the location, building, facilities, accessibility, built-up area (size) of the unit, standard of furnishing and flexibility on the rate.
- Recommend the rent using comparative market analysis.
- Collect the required documentation.
- Collect the payments including rent, security deposits and agency fees.
- Check in and check out of the tenant.
- Property inspections and manage inventories.
- Arrange cleaning / maintenance schedules, on behalf of landlords
- Copy of the Title Deed, as a proof of ownership
- Passport copy of the landlord (and joint owner, if there’s any)
- Signed Property Management Letter
- Signed Management Agreement
- If the proof of ownership is in a company name, the trade license and list of signatories is required, along with passport copy of the authorized signatory.
- DEWA (Latest Green Bill Copy)
- Four main door keys, access cards, parking remote, sticker, or transponders (as applicable)
- Agency Fee of 20% deducted from gross rental income when the unit is leased (Laundry & essentials cost inclusive of management fee)
- DTCM Registration Fee - depending on no. of rooms
- The minimum agreement between the Landlord 1 months and is automatically renewed thereafter. However, any of the two parties may terminate the contract by giving one-month notice.
- If the unit is vacant at the time of termination and the owner requires the unit immediately, then, final property hand over will be scheduled accordingly.
The overriding goal is to provide you with peace of mind that the income is being maximized whilst the long-term integrity of the properties is being preserved.
Upon receiving the Title Deed , will prepare the Property Management Letter / Management Agreement.
We look forward to have you as one of our valued Landlords getting a better return on your properties.
Thanks & Regards,